From: PDML <pdml-boun...@pdml.net> On Behalf Of Larry Colen
Sent: Tuesday, 8 September 2020 7:34 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: story 3 of the new APS-C flagship

> On Sep 7, 2020, at 2:04 PM, Rick Womer <rickpic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have missed several shots holding my camera overhead while shooting events,
> and passed up some macros that would have required lying down on unappealing
> surfaces.
>
> So I was really hoping for a tilting LCD on the K-new.

I wonder if there is a market for something that’ll attach to the 1/4-20 thread
in the base and will hold a mirror that can be angled to give a view of the
back screen.

I frequently used my tilt screen on my K-1, and if it ever comes back from
Precision, expect that I will again.  the thing that is almost as frustrating
is how slow the response is when shooting in live view.  Mirrorless cameras can
shoot without significant delay, and at a reasonable frame rate, it’d be nice
if Pentax could as well when operating in mirrorless mode.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com