Nick Wright wrote:

>Bruce Dayton asked if this guy could pull out of this. For my fairly limited
>experience with motorbikes I believe he could have pulled out of it. A
>slight pressure on the rear brake should've put the front wheel back down.
>But... from the look on this guy's face I'd almost bet that he lost it
after
>the photo was taken.

Ah, you mean this: http://www.steves-digicams.com/dpotd/jun2002/06102002.jpg

I've seen stunt riders do this for over a hundred yards and then put the
wheel back down. This guy is clearly one of them (notice the bach plate
bolted on the exhaust under the engine) and knows what he's doing.

--
Mark Roberts
www.robertstech.com