And surprisingly, everything worked.

I have approximately 3 cups (0.71L) of stock, a quart freezer bag of stewed turkey I can use to make soup and about a cup of puréed carrots, celery & scallions for another soup base ...

Turkey necks have a lot of meat on them.

I do hope all y'all enjoy the day as much as I have.

I know I should have taken photos, but by the time I finished getting it ready I was too hungry to wait & set up my camera.