Glad you're OK Ann, hope the smoke is not affecting your breathing too much.
That fire was just two blocks from where we stayed too.

John in Brisbane

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML <pdml-boun...@pdml.net> On Behalf Of ann sanfedele
Sent: Monday, 7 December 2020 8:37 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: OT - where there's fire there is smoke :-(

IN brief the fire that burned down the historic church and two other
buildings that you MAY have read about or seen on line is less than a
block from my apt.

these vids and snaps from the Gothamist tell the story.  my apartment is
smokey now and is the worst in my office  .. it wasn't yesterday..

a mini-taste of what you west coasters have been dealing with... fire
dept guys sure ours was arson..the official word being "still investigating"

https://gothamist.com/news/five-alarm-fire-destroys-128-year-east-village-church

No one was died, a few injuries.. the bell and the congregation are
older than the church building by a lot..

well it is 2020

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography