This just turned up in my BBC news feed today... a short video showing what's
happening with the Anglican Cathedral in the city centre.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-55256198

The city's Catholic cathedral is being deconstructed and rebuilt on another
site:

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/405016/new-catholic-cathedral-part-of-500m-christchurch-development

Cheers,
Dave