I love that you shoot color when it matters and remove it when it doesn't...  too many favorites.. glad you have lots of time to shoot...

I've mentioned a couple standouts for me ovre the last few months anyway, but have to note the opinionated gull who is telling the (osprey?) to get lost..
(118)

so would love to visit ..glad at least I can in this way

ann