Mike - what you sent the second time did the trick... as I wrote off list

writing this response to list to save other possible helpers some work :-)

You're the best

ann

On 1/6/2021 3:49 PM, mike wilson wrote:
In LibreOffice Writer, I can use File -> New -> Labels and I get a dialogue box
that has a dropdown menu for Brand.  In there are templates for Avery letter size,
including 5160.  Maybe the same route works for OpenOffice?  If not, I've saved a
document in .odt format and can send it to you.  Not sure it will still work as a
template, though.  I couldn't find a way to save it in that form.