On 1/29/2021 2:56 PM, John Francis wrote:
On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 07:21:56PM +0000, Bob Pdml wrote:
My camera (Fuji X100) somehow put itself into panorama mode, so I had no choice
- I couldn???t figure out how to put it back to normal.
IIRC those cameras can do automatic multi-exposure stitching to create panoramas; the
settings for that are under the "DRIVE" menus (though why it's still called
that when there's no drive motor for actual film movement is a good question ...)
Tradition...

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of
idiot to use a Pentax.