My routine on Wednesday evenings for some months now has been to go to the
Japan town district in San Jose and pick up takeout Mexican food for dinner or
eat in the outdoor dining area when that's been available (and it's warm
enough!). Every time I've been there as the sun went down and the lights came
up, I've said to myself, "I've got to get down here with a camera..."

So last Wednesday, I drove down just before sunset. Well, I thought it would be
just before sunset, but I was delayed and the sun had already set ... I was
going to be testing out the custom grip I rigged up for the camera, but
thankfully I had my PD Travel Tripod with me. :D

I only had time for a shortish walk, about a half hour or so, but I can see I
need to go do this a few more times. Here are ten photos, all with the
Hasselblad 907x and 21mm lens at about ISO 1600 and about f/5.6-f/6.8 ... I
hope you enjoy them!

Japan Town :: https://flic.kr/p/2kzmjQJ
Lantern, Lamp :: https://flic.kr/p/2kzmjRa
Omogari :: https://flic.kr/p/2kzmjRf
Haircut :: https://flic.kr/p/2kzmjRA
Taqueria Corona :: https://flic.kr/p/2kzh9BX
Open For Outdoor Dining :: https://flic.kr/p/2kzkEMy
Service At The Table :: https://flic.kr/p/2kzmjSx
Float Addicts :: https://flic.kr/p/2kzkENk
They Watch The Corner :: https://flic.kr/p/2kzmjTz
The World War II Memorial :: https://flic.kr/p/2kzmjU1

This set (and higher resolution renderings) can be viewed on Flickr:
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmU95Yh5

Enjoy!
—
Godfrey DiGiorgi - godfreydigio...@me.com

"The question is not what you look at, but what you see."
  - Thoreau
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List