Excellent stuff!  I was spiked about three weeks ago.  Knocked me on my
backside for a couple of days but wore off very quickly.  Mine was Astra-Zeneca
(no choice; I would have preferred the mRNA type to the viral vector one) which
is supposed to be intramuscular.  If that's how it was administered, it was the
most painless IM injection I've ever had - in fact, the most painless injection
full stop.

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List