Rick, glad you've been jabbed as well.. and also that your reaction to the first jab was worse than second.. hope that will be true for me :-)  My 2nd
is on March 29th.

I didn't rush to get one .. the sign up procesing being such a disaster here.. waited for it to improve and that paid off. I got my shot at Walgreens , close to home. Was in and out in less than an hour including the required sit for a while before you leave.. and it would have been quicker had not the couple in front of me who went in together
needed a lot of TLC.

ann