> I love wides. Can't wait to shoot with this bad boy.

And you'll really love this one.

Below 28mm, the A 20/2.8 is my most frequently used lens.  I take
the bulky and rather dear 15/3.5 rectilinear and 16/2.8 Fisheye
lenses out only if I know ahead of time that I have a need for them.
Then, I sold off my A 24/2.8 (which was just gathering dust - well,
its lens case was gathering dust) some time ago.  But the 20/2.8
goes with me often, and it gets used often.  A lovely lens.

Enjoy your new w-i-d-e - <g>.

Fred