what a nice set! beautiful flowers, adorable chubby squirrels and woodchuck.  and is that a pied-billed grebe floating behind the wood duck?  I imagine you had been wishing they were a lot closer. I know  I knew the yellow flowers at some point but comes up blank today.. love droplets on blooms..

glad you are out and about getting some good stuff

ann