On 4/1/2021 7:12 AM, ann sanfedele wrote:
16 weeks?  should be closer to 2 to 5 weeks..  perhaps you misread?? glad you are getting the first one soon.

Nope, it will be several months between shots up here because they want to get first shots to as many people as possible as quickly as possible. I'm OK with this, what with living in the North American hot spot at the moment.

I'm not sure where I'll be at, as the powers that be seem insistent on pulling the AZ vaccine off the market.

bill

ann