I hope you are recovering well, Ann.  Lee also had a much stronger reaction
to the second vaccine (Moderna).  It seems women have stronger immune
systems, and that leads to stronger reactions to the vaccine:

https://www.aarp.org/health/conditions-treatments/info-2021/women-covid-vaccine-side-effects.html

Take care and stay strong.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery