> On 10 April 2021 at 00:34 Bill <anotherdrunken...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> I heard Moderna and J&J are killing shipments due to QC issues, Pfizer has
> had numerous QC violations in their plants as well.

All pretty normal when dealing with living organisms.  My wife was known as the
Angel of Doom when she worked in a QC lab for a production process that
involved batching living cultures.  At least one in five batches had to be
tossed due to contamination.

> I didn't realize a particular vaccine was some sort of badge of honor.
> Apparently they all do pretty much the same thing.

The end result is somewhat similar, albeit with varying levels of success.
Still better than getting a dose of the disease, though, whichever option you
end up with.  The route the vaccines go to achieve that immunity is what varies
considerably.

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List