NOMADLAND is indeed a great movie!  I hope it wins the Oscar.

I love Frances McDormand as an actress.

The Coen Brothers had another specific actress in mind when they wrote
Blood Simple (I forgot exactly who).  She told them she couldn't do it,
because she had contracted for another film, but suggested they might like
her roommate --   McDormand.  They did like her, especially Joel.  <G>

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List