On my recent trip to Chicago area, I needed to travel very light and
photography was not the central focus of my travel. I thought for a moment
about just going with my iPhone 11 Pro and eschewing a 'real' camera, but I
couldn't bring myself to do it. However, a friend had recently gifted me with a
lovely Minox B ... That, and its tripod, are small enough to not even be a
noticeable addition to my bag (although the airport security scanner didn't
feel that way... LOL!).

I processed the Minox film two days ago and scanned it with the Leica CL
yesterday. I need to re-visit my Minox film processing technique—I've gotten
too used to processing 6x6 and not working hard to minimize grain—but there's a
charm to using this camera, and a charm to the photos it makes that always
makes me smile.

  https://flic.kr/p/2kZuBZW

Enjoy!
—
Godfrey DiGiorgi - godfreydigio...@me.com - 408.431.4601

"...For we are the Makers of Magic, and we are the Dreamers of Dreams."
  – Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List