I took sometime to look at your entire Photostream.  Impressive indeed!

You so frequently post in black and white that I had forgotten how good you
are in handling color.  I had also forgotten how frequently you appear in
your own images.  <G>

My personal favorites are the portrait of AnnSan eating pizza, the paddler,
the Sunrise watchers on Haleakala, the tiny flower, the tree bark, and the
image of Dan Na Louis'.

Ann is impressed by the cars, but I am impressed by the classy Hassy!

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery