I am resending my comments, as I have been advised my earlier email is
being held because it is too long.

I watched an hour-long documentary of the Russian foxes, and how their
behavior was modified to some extent.  Fascinating.

They have a few foxes at the Lakota Wolf Sanctuary in Northern New Jersey.
https://www.lakotawolf.com/
The foxes there have been handled by sanctuary personnel for years, but are
still much more shy and wary of humans than the wolves.  From the experts
there, and elsewhere, I am firmly convinced that foxes and wolves are
intelligent and fascinating, but are both entirely inappropriate for pets.
Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List