Thanks Subash and Dan,

I don't know the reason for the spam classification. Perhaps the links to flickr. All I know is that for some months now my mails to pdml are not copied to myself and I have therefore put bc to my mail address on messages to pdml. On the other hand there are some others on the group whose mails usually end up in my spam folder even though I mark each time their mails in Thunderbird as safe.
I have not put bc on this message.

Henk