I've never seen one so expensive before, but then again I've never seen an adapter that also adapts screw drive AF either.

I kind of doubt that you'll find anything cheaper that actually will auto focus a K mount lens on a mirrorless body.  You'll be buying about a third of the working bits of a K-70.