Am 13.10.21 um 00:06 schrieb Larry Colen:

Speak for yourself, having cops pull guns on me and cuff me because someone saw
me photographing airplanes with my bushhawk was a blast.

I've been chased by the notoriously authoritarian French police from my
favourite spot in Dunkirk where it's obviously OK to fish (although this
is officially forbiden there), walk your dogs and race your quad but not
to take photographs of the sea and the steel mill.

Add to this the general situation at Calais and Dunkirk where two guys
driving around the harbour in a car with foreign numberplates can ony be
people smugglers and you have a recipe for some real fun with the French
police, military and CRS (their police force for the more robust jobs).

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com