> On Nov 16, 2021, at 8:42 PM, Corey Leopold <cleopol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> So I just ordered one, with a free battery grip, had been thinking for a
> while about pulling the trigger and upgrading from my now pretty old K5,
> and saw that they had early Black Friday specials going on with the free
> grip and couldn't resist.

Congrats.  I’m envious.  Is yours the first 3-iii on the list?

> I know an articulated screen is one of the "missing" features I'm sure I
> can make do without it, but I noticed that in theory one can see the live
> view and trigger the shutter from the image sync app on their phone, seems
> like that could solve 90% of the use cases an articulated screen does
> without the added physical complexity on the camera.

I find that the articulated screen on my K-1 is nice, but there haven’t been
many situations (I can’t think of any off hand) where I could not have gotten
by with just the live view.  It just makes it a little bit more comfortable,
but it’s not as big of a difference as live view or not.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com

--