That is a nice shot, I like the snow scene. I assume that is a somewhat
rare occurrence in Raleigh?

One can pretty easily find variants of my picture, it is taken from the top
of a parking garage and by just being observant you can realize that would
make for a pretty good place to get some shots.  You just have to be
willing to go do it, I've never been bothered by security or anything like
that though, which would be a concern for some.

The shot isn't really reflective of the San Antonio skyline, most other
tall buildings are behind this shot, including the Tower Life building
completed in 1929, which was the tallest building west of the
Mississippi when completed, and the newly completed Frost Tower first large
downtown office building built since 1988, plus several other large
buildings.

I don't actually have a full skyline shot, but have been wanting to get one.

--
Check out my Photo Stream at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cleopold73