Rick,

I’m not so much shooting for one particular need, I just don’t have any good
recent photos.  I did want to get some photos of my full beard before I trimmed
it back to what it is now.  I also don’t have any decent photos of myself with
long hair.  I haven’t had long hair since 2004.   I don’t know how much longer
I’ll keep it.

But mostly, I realized I don’t have any decent photos from the past several
years so I wanted to get some current ones for whatever

Ann,
> On Dec 2, 2021, at 4:14 AM, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>
> Alan - look at his eyes.. in many he has a twinkle.  You don't have to show
> teeth to smile.

And until I get my implant I’m not so inclined to share pictures of my teeth.

> Larry - Hey, I thought you were doing -headshots- for business reasons..
> didn't know you were going on Match.com. ;-)

Certainly not match.com.

> Posed full body or mostly full body shots that are posed are really a turn
> off, IMHO..  a pro head shot and snap shots in good natural light
> will get you farther.

I certainly don’t lead with the body shots. With the surplus of resolution
available when I can’t see what is actually in the frame, I was shooting extra
loose knowing that I can crop in on just the face and still have plenty of
pixels to play with.

John,

Let’s just say that no matter what one might think of my photography these
photos are evidence of why I spend the vast majority of my time behind the
camera rather than in front of it.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com