Am 27.01.22 um 08:27 schrieb Godfrey DiGiorgi:
Umm, I've been using VueScan since 1999. :)

I have no idea when I got mine, but it was the very first version,
developed by Ed Hamrick out of his frustration with the software for
the HP Photosmart S20 scanner. Should have been around the same time as
yours.

Made a few attempts with Silverfast and some original software by Nikon,
Minolta and Epson and have always returned to Vuescan. I'm currently
using it with a Epson V700, Epson F-3200, and a Minolta 5400. One
software, one user interface and one learning curve for all scanners
under the sun.

In other news, I'm still trying to cope with the collateral damage after
upgrading from Mojave to Big Sur. Still looking for a replacement for
Expression Media 2. Almost thought I'd found something in an audio
database software called Library Monkey, but while it works OK on my
Macbook under Mojave it keeps crashing under Big Sur and hence is
totally unusable on the Mac Mini which is my main machine. Also still no
replacement for my Beyerdynamic Headzone and MOTU traveler Mk3.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com