Thanks, Ann.  I like the second shot better as well, but Lee wanted one
showing more of the house.
The rocky area just in front of the palms encircles a sandy flat area where
many weddings are held, especially on Feb 14.

Stay safe and warm and healthy.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentaencircles a sandy platx-Gallery