> On Feb 16, 2022, at 8:52 AM, Rick Womer <rickpic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have my photos on an 8TB external drive, in a folder named Photos
> (imagine!), and organized by year/month/subject.

Rick,

What is the model of this drive?  It didn’t quite click what you were saying,
that it wasn’t something like a WD element external drive.

If it is a case with a couple of SATA drives in it, you might well be able to
just replace the drives, probably with bigger ones and double your storage for
not much money.

Then again you can get a 10TB WD external drive for about $200, copy to it and
now you have an extra level of backup.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com