Ah,  I see  - you are among those who feel you should use a recent photo for the PUG..

Wonderful you have a photo project to work on..   Certainly understand the reluctance to travel these days.

I can't travel anymore either.. and what photos I have taken on the past few years have either been just out my window with the K-5 or in the neighborhood with the fixed-lens cameras that I can still lift and are not Pentax.  So I am always digging out chromes to submit - which you helped with sending me the gadget for my flatbed scanner.

clipped some of our conversation below so list-meister will let some of it stay :-)