Thanks Rick. It looks as both front wings are unsharp due to rapid
movement. Both hind wings have about the same sharpness so there is less
movement at that moment.
DOF is not that great at 300 (450) mm and much cropping is still needed for
such in-flight pics.

--
%(real_name)s Pentax-Discuss Mail List