One has to ask - for what was Larry  ack nowledged for?
ann

On 9/16/2022 7:35 PM, John Sessoms wrote:
I'm re-reading /Halting State/ by Charles Stross. Right up front are the "acknowledgements" and whose name should appear but our own Larry Colen.

PS: *NEVER* go shopping on an empty stomach. Stopped by Costco on the way home from the dentist to pick up some cheese (they have my favorite REALLY sharp cheddar) ... and walked out with a 27" iMac.

Anyone know where I might find an old version of PhotoshopCS6 Extended Edition for Mac? I am NOT going to install Lightroom or Photoshop ransomware/extortionware edition.

I want an actual licensed stand-alone version.

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com