Thanks, Bill.

The odd thing is that I did a series of adjustments to the dng file, increasing
contrast and saturation and brightening the flowers. When I converted the dngs
to jpgs, the changes were there but subtle. Usually the jpg is much closer to
the final dng.

Methinks I will try again, abandoning any subtlety.

Rick