Bob W PDML wrote:

>That sounds very unpleasant and disabling, I hope you make a quick and
>complete recovery.
>
>It was a motorbike mishap for me. I was doing my compulsory basic training
>with a view to buying a 125-equivalent electric motorbike. When the instructor
>dropped his arm to signal an emergency stop I ballsed it up and came off.
>Concussion, bruising and a broken collarbone were my reward, but I’ve decided
>that motorbikes and I are not meant for each other.

Yikes!!! I've fallen off at over 100mph and just gone racing the next
day! Your "emergency dismount" (equestrian euphemism I learned from my
mum) sounds like an epic mishap.

I usually tell people after their first crash to stick with it and not
give up, but in your case I think I'll concur with your own decision.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com

--