I enjoyed the whole package.. the damp day gave you good light for detail.. The pretty buildings are pretty.. but I especially liked  a couple of shots that are not so commonly photo'ed :   the  curb your dog shot  and the stacked tables whose bases reflec the shape of the tuna's tailfins on the window of the restaurant. also your shot of your friends taking photos.

I think i may have walked down that little passage when I was there in 2014... I definately visited the area.

ann