Yes. I remember seeing it in NG when it was first published and being amazed by
how good McCurry is. It’s become a cliche in itself now, as you can find all
sorts of variants of it now as tourists clearly go to that spot to reproduce it.

Another way of treating the well-known subjects is to emulate the Japanese
woodblock printers of the Ukiyo-e style, who published collections of different
views of the same subject, such as Hokusai’s 37 Views of Mount Fuji. You can
see examples online. I have a beautiful book first published in the early 20th
century called Les Trente-Six Vues de la Tour Eiffel by Henri Rivière who
produced a collection of lithographs in the manner of Japanese woodblock
prints, but with a distinctly art nouveau style.

You don’t have to go to Canada, Alaska or even Mars to do this sort of thing.
You could do it in your home town - 12 Views of the local Taco Bell - or even
at home - 36 views of my wife’s big toe. Or 10 Frames of Old Faithful.