I did a quick Google Maps search of Brisbane and there are a bunch of camera stores in Brisbane. Checking just a few via their web pages, some of them do stock B&W film ...

You could check them online & search to see if any of them stock the B&W film you prefer to use.

I didn't do a search for Perth ...

HTH.