From: John Sessoms <jsessoms...@nc.rr.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2023 4:19 AM
To: pdml@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Australia - Brisbane and Perth

I did a quick Google Maps search of Brisbane and there are a bunch of camera
stores in Brisbane. Checking just a few via their web
pages, some of them do stock B&W film ...

You could check them online & search to see if any of them stock the B&W film
you prefer to use.

I didn't do a search for Perth ...

HTH.

--