It turns out that this morning was the first time in quite a while that I
actually carried a decent camera in the car. These were all shot with the
recently repaired K-3 III, and the used  tamron 18-250 that I bought to replace
the busted pentax 18-270, that I bought to replace the poorly repaired tamron
18-250.

I apologize for the half assed editing, it's getting late.  At some point I may
add some more photos, and even go back and clean up some of these.

I did look up the reg numbers on the various planes and put the details in the
file tags.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/albums/72177720319061674

There are several photos where I didn't even notice the people in them until I
was processing.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com.   sent from Mirkwood