I've received quite some useful information about pentax flashes from
various people, but right now I'm wondering what the lack of a zoom
reflector means in practice...?(when using, for example, the 400FTZ) Does it
have effect on the quality of the light itself or the metering of the
camera, or the way in which the light streaks the subject? Or is it only
that you lose a lot of light when uses a telelens? What are the drawbacks in
practice? (I guess there aren't any benefits, beside longer battery life,
because there's no motor?)

Rodelion

<<< P.S. Bedankt voor de informatie, Jan, daar kan ik wel wat mee :) >>>