The best "wedding shoes" picture I ever saw was from the wedding of my
roommate from graduate school.  Some male members of the wedding party
(not me, of course ; )) wrote "help me" on the soles of his shoes.  This
only became visible during the ceremony when the couple knelt facing the
altar.  Of course, they has informed the photographer so that he was
ready.  It's still a favorite picture of theirs.

Steve

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 06/24/02 09:52AM >>>

My clients sometimes refer to me as the "shoe guy":

http://www.bigdayphoto.com/contact.html

1 actually requested that image in her album.

tv