Bob, I think "milky" means too low contrast - too high brightness,
   and this is how I see it too on my screen, unless I lower the
   brightness to 20% and increase contrast to 80. Try a lower gamma
   for the rest of us...

   Oh well, you cannot satisfy everyone and that's the curse of Jpeg:
   it doesn't carry the gamma information with it.

   Servus, Alin