Jan van Wilk's last post concerned the "A" automatic setting on the 67II AE
finder and wondered if the Auto Extension tubes would allow the body to
operate in the Auto mode. I don't have the answer.

However, I thought he meant the "A" setting on the lens. since my lenses are
the older Takumars, I thought I would check and see if the later lenses had an
"A" setting. Well, the zooms, 75 f2.8 and the new 100 macro do!!!!!!

It this the signs of further exciting things (jump in here Pål) coming from
PENTAX?

Do any of the "brothers" have any of these lenses and care to comment?

Bob Rapp

[EMAIL PROTECTED]