On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 16:28:18 -0600, William Robb wrote:

>The auto tubes provide for automatic aperture
>operation, but not for open aperture metering, which must be
>accomplished with the lens stopped down.

Which leads to another question:

When using a lens with such an 'automatic' tube on a 67II with
the AE prism and using the "A" setting (automatic exposure).

Do you need to stop down the lens manually before taking the picture ?

Or is the actual measurement of exposure done AFTER the lens aperture
is closed down but BEFORE the mirror goes UP ???

Anyone know  ?

I will try to experiment a bit with that, but it probably takes
real test-exposures to tell for sure ...

Regards, JvW