Hi,
FA* 24/2 is quite sharp but it is less sharp than my old Sigma 24/2.8
MF at infinity, both in the centre and at the edges. The difference is not
big but noticeable on comparison shots. However, at closer distances,
FA* remains sharp, not so with Sigma. Apart from that, I also see
intense 3D quality on some photos taken with FA*24/2.

Flare is very well controlled on 24/2, at least for a lens that takes 67mm
filters. It's speed is worthy as well, many times I use it wide open for
available light photography and I love it for that. All together, FA*24/2 is
my favourite lens. Worth every penny.

Matjaz