Hi Herb,

I had the original scan (24Mb TIFF, 2700 dpi) on a CD, and cut three
areas of 800x600 from that (550Kb each):

        http://www.dfsee.com/gallery/abandoned-center-2700dpi.jpg
        http://www.dfsee.com/gallery/abandoned-upper-left-2700dpi.jpg
        http://www.dfsee.com/gallery/abandoned-lower-right-2700dpi.jpg

The full image was 3750x2500 pixels ...

PS: I am not sure at what aperture the shot was taken, probably something like f/11 ...

Regards, JvW