I did notice today that the LED's are hard to see in
bright sunlight.  The thing is the camera is so new to
me that it's not bothering me at all.  Just enjoying
this nice little compact camera.  On the other hand,
the lenses that I got are somewhat pretty well used
especially the 50mm/f2.  The focus ring sort of
rotates well past the stop limit.  I think it's just
loose.  The 135mm/f3.5's hood doesn't hold and also
freely rotates as does the front filter thread.  Very
scary.  Anyway, thanks for all your responses and
tips.  I'm sure I'll enjoy this camera for many, many
years.

Francis M. Alviar
Irvine, CA
http://sbc.yahoo.com