I feel that bespactacled photographers face a lot of problem while
viewing throught the viewfinder. I have three solutions to this problem
and they are listed below.

1. Please replace the -1 dioptre eyepiece with a matched dioptre so that
   you don't have to use the spectacles at all.
2. If the eyepiece dioptre is irreplacable, pleae use a contact lens for
   your eyes. In this way you can get your eyes very close to the
   eyepiece.
3. If the power of your eye has not changed for the past 8 years or more,
   please think of undergoing a lasic surgery which will reduce the power
   of your eyes to 0 precisely.

Cheers,
Ayash.