Rob Brigham wrote:

> Thanks again to Peter who got this beauty from Japan for me, I recommend
> everyone on the list using his services, and I now know just what they
> should buy from him!  Now I must try to avoid seeing anyones 43 or 31 at
> the weekend...

I have a 43 silver.  They are a joy to behold, particularly on a silver
body.  It looks a bit weird on a Z-1p.  I'd love to use one with a
titanium LX...

When I was out that way I checked out Peter's black 31mm and 77mm lenses.
 Pity I already own the SMCP 35mm f/3.5 and the giant A*85 f/1.4.  I
might have been enabled otherwise... although I may be tempted by a
silver 31 some day.  The 35mm is a real jewel but sometimes I could use a
little extra speed.  (the size/weight of the 85 doesn't bother me)

Cheers,

- Dave

http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/ (out of date)