<<Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2002 21:04:01 +0200
   From: "Adam Kosterski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Leica...why??? OT

I think I've mentioned before that I came to Nikon from Pentax, simply
because my K mount camera bust and my friend had lots of Nikon
lenses. Comparing later shots with those taken with Pentax lenses I could
clearly see the difference - especially contrast - maybe it's due to their
super multi coating.

Also anyone notice how they allow one to change metering pattern without a
black belt in Yoga (eg MZ-s) and also still manage to keep compatibility
with their
older lenses?

Anyone who likes older cameras should handle the K2. Gorgeous.

Adam>>

Hip hip hooray!

Peter